Fetchto collects details including bank information from clients who register at our website. Whichever the information we collect is not shared or sold with others and we may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our terms and services.
Fetchto use your information in purpose of marketing, promotion, special offers, and discount and occasionally notify the functionality changes in website or price and features. We always use a secure connection in collecting of payments and financial information from clients. However, no data transfer over the internet is to be guaranteed 100% secure.
Third Party payment collection
For the payment gateway which we integrated third party service provider is trust worthy, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide them in your purchase. We recommend you to go through their privacy policies so you can understand better in way of handling your information. If any of the links that direct you to other site we are not responsible for their privacy policies and we encourage you to read their privacy policies statements.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your devices’s internal memory. This Services does not uses these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collection information and to improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
Logistics service providers
We integrate our logistics aggregator automated software with logistics service providers to fulfil our clients shipping requirements and to perform service-related service. We would like to inform these third party use your account information to provide better service with accountability. We always recommend you to read the privacy policies of Logistics Company which we partnered. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Age of Consent
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions to delete from our server.
Refund and cancellation policy
- You may cancel your account with fetchto at any time by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org then so, we will delete all of your information from our database. Please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account before doing so.
- If you want to cancel the service account, we will send you the final invoice if in case the pending amount to be paid. Once that invoice is paid the service will be terminated as on your request.
We reserve the right to modify or terminate the fetchto.com service at any time without any notice.
- We shall not be liable to you for any damage, lost, theft and return of your product while shipping but we try to help you to get valid reason and claim from the carrier if you submit the relevant documents to do so.
- If you are a monthly subscriber no refunds are offered, even if the plan is cancelled in next day.
- As you are a fetchto account holder you cannot withdraw amount from your wallet if you do so you have to cancel your account with us then we proceed to refund your amount within 60 days from the date of token raised.
Fetchto Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Fetchto. Please read on to learn the rules and restrictions that govern your use of our website(s), products, services and applications (the “Services”). If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding these terms or the Services, please contact us at email@example.com.
Fetchto™ platform for Logistics Management Solutions for Sellers
Fetchto is a brand name of “Dreamware Technologies”, hereinafter called “DT” offering Logistics Management services for sellers in online in the brand name of Fetchto.
By clicking “I agree” or “I accept” on the signup page or by accessing or using our platform or service in any way, you agree to be bound by this agreement.
Please note that we may modify this Terms and Conditions from time to time, and any changes to this, in our sole and absolute discretion, choose to alert you about any changes via email. It is therefore important that you regularly review the updated versions of the Agreement and keep your contact information current in your account settings to ensure that you are informed of any such changes. If you don’t agree with the new Terms, you are free to reject them; unfortunately, that means you will no longer be able to use the Services. If you use the Services in any way after a change to the Terms is effective, that means you agree to all of the changes. As part of our services, you may need to upgrade or update the latest versions of this application which may also automatically update in your device/system. This updates may include bug fixing, features enhancements we encourage you to update when we upgrade into new to enjoy continuous service from us.
Who we are?
Fetchto Services allow you to find, compare, select and buy courier services for shipping goods (products) nationally and internationally. You may use the Services to purchase label for your shipments from logistics carrier like Fedex and can assign pickup with your selected carrier. Fetchto serves as an intermediary between you and your selected carrier. Fetchto does not deliver, pack, pick up or transport shipments.
How you register with us?
In terms of registration from the sign up page are subjected to fill the profile information including pickup address, KYC and bank details to start shipping.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur through your user account.
You agree to:
- Immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security;
- Promptly update the user account information to keep it true, accurate, and complete;
- Immediately change or alter your user name and/or password, if we believe that your user account is no longer secure or affects a third party's rights;
- Ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these requirements.
You agree that if you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with this Agreement, we have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block your access to our Platforms and/or Services and your user account with us.
We reserve the rights to change in our pricing at any time without notice to you, to introduce new service and/or modify existing services along with fees. Introduction of fees or modification to any existing fees is effective immediately upon implementation /publication on our Platforms and/or Services. However the immediate change in price or additional service fee will be notified in our regular updates in social media and pricing page.
How do I pay for Fetchto service?
Just Pay as you ship and there is no upfront cost, subscription cost to use our platform/service unless not special category. Fetchto use top up model, where you’ve to top up your account to ship your items. In case, if there is a Return (RTO) or Weight updated shipments in turn around we charge you as depends upon RTO charge and weight updated charge from the carrier partner. The billing may pass against the COD amount to be remitted to you (or) your wallet (or) the invoice may generate to your account/address. You cannot proceed to ship in our platform unless you clear the due invoice if any. You may be subjected to pay if you are taking any additional services from us.
How about COD Remittances?
We remit your COD amount to your bank account directly once we receive from the carrier/Logistics Partner. We remit it once in a week and we are not responsible of, if any COD order gets returned or delaying in getting COD amount from Logistics partner. However, we will be notifying the status of your order till it complete its cycle.
The pick-up, delivery and return of the courier packages will be subject to the service terms and conditions of the applicable carrier service.
Reasonable care is taken by the Carrier to deliver the orders to the intended recipient, however, we shall not be held responsible for any wrong delivery of the order based on the address given by you or if any person imposes to be the actual recipient and takes delivery of the couriered orders. Please refer to the service providers' FAQ's for further details.
How to add a warehouse for Pickup?
You can add a warehouse in your profile with accurate address also can check the carrier available to serve pickup at your location.
- Adding one warehouse is absolutely free and for adding more warehouses it cost you 200Rupees/each as one time cost.
- It will take 48 Hours to add your address in warehouse to schedule pick up (only at initial time with one carrier)
How to choose the carrier (Courier Company)?
You can choose multiple carrier to serve you form your dashboard.
Do I need to pay for choosing the carrier?
Choosing the first carrier is free of cost and the following next will cost you 100Rupees /carrier as one time cost.
How to schedule the Pickup?
You can schedule the pickup from your dashboard by assigning the carrier with date and time. But you’ve to schedule before 12.45PM if you want same day pickup.
We take customer satisfaction very seriously. If you have any problems with your order, we ask you to contact our customer support team we will assist and try to resolve the issue through the Service Provider.
You shall be responsible for
- Placing the complete order online with us including but not limited to:
- Providing a correct description, weight & dimensions of the courier packages
- Designating the Service Provider to perform its services
- Advising the places/addresses of collection and delivery of the courier packages
- Advising the telephone number of the recipient of the courier packages at the place of delivery (local number at place of delivery);
- Ensuring that the courier packages & shipping labels/documents (state GST Tax Forms, KYC, declaration, etc) are made available for collection by the Service Provider at the specified place and time of collection.
- Ensuring that you do not ship fragile goods and that the courier packages, including their packaging, can withstand a short drop and the normal rigours of carriage and handling.
- Ensuring that you do not ship goods which are dangerous in nature or are prohibited or restricted in law.
List of banned or prohibited Products
- Oil-based paint and thinners (flammable liquids)
- Industrial solvents o Insecticides, garden chemicals (fertilizers, poisons)
- Lithium batteries
- Magnetized materials
- Machinery (chain saws, outboard engines containing fuel or that have contained fuel)
- Fuel for camp stoves, lanterns, torches or heating elements
- Automobile batteries
- Infectious substances
- Any compound, liquid or gas that has toxic characteristics
- Bleach (Flammable adhesives and Arms and ammunitions )
- Dry ice (Carbon Dioxide, Solid)
- Any Aerosols, liquids and/or powders or any other flammable substances classified as Dangerous Goods for transport by Air
- Precious stones, gems and jewellery
- Uncrossed (bearer) drafts / cheque, currency and coins
- Poison o Firearms, explosives and military equipment.
- Hazardous and radioactive material
- Foodstuff and liquor
- Any pornographic material
- Hazardous chemical items